The following are guidelines for mini-storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow Airport Depot Storage policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
1.Facility Site Rules
· Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
· Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
· Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space
· Owner may limit hours of operation, require verification of Occupant's identity, and inspect vehicles that enter the premises.
The following items may NOT be stored at the storage facility:
· Living things
· Used tires
· Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
· Drugs or drug paraphernalia
· Stolen items
· Hazardous items of any kind
· Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
· Items that produce odors of any kind
· Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
· Any item which detrimentally affects other tenant or the facility.
The following uses are not allowed: · Playing of any type of musical instruments
· Working in the unit. This includes working on: cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc
· Any illegal use of any kind
· Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility